It’s so easy to get overwhelmed when you first get to know about your baby. Both the online and in-store sellers may have convinced you to buy which has an offer. However, the list of things that your infant actually requires is quite limited.
We have prepared a list of essentials based on the experiences of people who have become parents recently
In general, your baby essentials for the first three months of your baby's life should include:
- Nursery furniture and gear
- Baby linens, including crib and bassinet sheets, baby blankets, and swaddles
- Baby Proofing gear
- Feeding gear
- Diaper essentials
- Hygiene and grooming essentials
- Baby clothes
- Travel gear, including car seats and strollers
- Baby gear, like swings and play mats
- First aid and baby care equipment
We, at BabynU, offer products formulated with natural and organic ingredients to help keep your baby’s skin nourished, moisturized and soft. From the moment your little one is born, we promise to provide your baby with nurturing care that goes beyond mildness.